Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default adding the same formula to several cells without changing cell lin

1) Might be possible with some VBA code to take the existing formula and
wrap it in the ROUND. If interested post to the Excel programming newsgroup
asking for this.
2) As a first attempt I would be tempted to add a new column to the right of
the existing one (lets say it is B) and add =ROUND(B2,-2) Then hide column
B. Note it is -2 to round to 100 (a typo, I expect)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"rcc" wrote in message

I have a column of cells that are linked to several different worksheets.
I'd like the number in each cell to be rounded to the nearest 100, but I
don't want to enter =round(##,-3) for every single cell, and I can't just
enter it for one and drag because that would change my links. Is there a
way
to round a column of numbers without dragging and without entering the
formula in for each cell?

Thanks,
RCC