Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stan R.[_2_] Stan R.[_2_] is offline

Default Radar charts with unequal scales along the axes

Thank you VERY much! I appreciate your expertise and the wide net you cast in
order to be such an expert. I have tried Tushar's custom radar chart and it's
close to what i seek. - Stan

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Maybe Tushar's custom radar is what you are after.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...adar/index.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Stan R." <Stan wrote in message
I need to show a radar chart that has five different axes. That is, each
axis
has a completely different scale. I am unsure of two things:
1. How to show axes that each have different scales.
2. How to represent that some scales increase from the middle outward and
others decrease from the middle outward.