Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brian Reilly, MVP Brian Reilly, MVP is offline

Default Multiple charts on single chart sheet

I would like to place two charts on the same chart sheet via VBA which
I can do.

The problem is in resizing the second chart.

The logic I am using is create a chart sheet with no chart.
Create a chart and place it on the empty chart sheet and size and
place it using .top, .left, .height and .width settings. Works
perfectly.

Now I create the second chart and place it on the same chart sheet. If
I use the same method (different values), the second chart either
sizes incorrectly or disappears all together.

Here's the sample code. I have somethings hard-coded and know better
but I am interested only in the sizing methods to use on multiple
charts on a single page.

Any insights or pointers in the right direction to somewhere that has
examples of this done by VBA?

Brian Reilly, PowerPoint MVP