Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] pogster@gmail.com is offline

Default Maddening Dilemma - Compare each cell within column a to each cell

Pete,

Great mod! The color coding works great, though in my version of the
macro i removed your Select case as i did not need the color coding.
But the column B identifier is also very useful. Thank you for this
valuable addition to your already superb macro!

The speed decrease is completely trivial, as it is barely noticeable.

I will toy around with this macro and possibly add more comments to
the file itself as i figure out its full functionality.

You are so the man.

Thanks pete.

-Pogster