Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] mariusfink@googlemail.com is offline

Default Eliminate double entries in datalist in bulk

Hi Excel Professionals,

Got a list of data for several months where I have some double
datasets for example in Jan and Feb and March. It's invoice info. The
only difference between the Jan, Feb and March dataset is the month -
every other info is the same in both months Now, I only need the Jan
record but can not delete datasets according to the month info
datasets only appear once so only in Jan then never again.

Anymethod where I can delete datasets in bulk according to a criteria
made up (invoice number)?

Regards

Marius