Robbie in Houston

Default Number formatting question

I'm trying to format a column of numbers for USPS tracking numbers.
However, no matter how many different ways I try the custom number format
option, it only picks up the first 15 digits of the 22 digit number, and the
rest display as zeros. It changes my input from a 22 digit number to a 15
digit number with E+21 on the end of it. If it's easier to look at, try
this. The tracking number SHOULD display as:

9101 1288 8230 0160 7398 49

but it ACTUALLY displays:

9101 1288 8230 0160 0000 00

and the cell INPUT BECOMES:

9.10112888230016E+21

It seems to me the easy custom format would be:

This doesn't work and I've tried about twenty different variations on that
format. I know this is either simple or can't be done but my brain is just
shot. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,
Robbie