Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reb Reb is offline

Default Training -- quiz

Perhaps you could have them work the Practice exercises associated with the
tutorials and save the results to the desktop, email or print a copy for you.

"HelenG" wrote:

I am working on incentives to have my office support staff use the free
online tutorials that microsoft has for the various products. I want a way to
be sure that they have actually gone through the tutorial and possibly take a
quiz which I could be emailed or even given a print out of. We are having an
issue where sometimes our staff has idle time so I am trying to come up with
something that would be productive for them so they could get some training
while sitting at their computers.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!! Thank you!

Helen