Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
svenkateshmurthy svenkateshmurthy is offline

Default how to plot column chart with one series against multiple series.

I want to plot a coloumn chart. my x-axis is fixed. my y axis consist of many
columns. i want to plot the first column and combine all the other column so
that it is adjacent to first column. for example my x axis will be month. my
y axis first column will be income. other columns will be expenses. i want a
graph in such a way that i can compare all the expenses together with the
income.