Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nick nick is offline

Default Retrieving Stock and Mutual Fund Quotes

I have had a template that I have been using to keep track of my mutual fund
and stock portfolio that was retrieving the stock quotes when I pushed an
update button. There are some other functions that are based off of the
stock price, such as gains and losses. But, since I have been unable to get
stock quotes by pushing the update button, all of the other functions have
stopped working. I had someone set this template up for me to do this one
function. Since I have upgraded to office 2007, the excel spreadsheet has
been unable to retrieve stock quotes and I can't, for the life of me, find
what I need to do to fix this. Any help would be much appreciated.