Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dwadholm dwadholm is offline

Default Removing Print Area

Thanks...I will check these out.

dwadholm

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

I think Don meant to say this macro would be pasted into a general module, not
Thisworkbook module.

A great site for learning where to enter different types of code can be found at
Ron de Bruin's pages.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:23:18 -0500, "Don Guillett"
wrote:

One way. Alt f11copy/paste into the ThisWorkbook modulemodify to suitSAVE
the workbook. To execute assign to a button/shape or just use alt f8this
workbookrun
If you're new to macros, you may want to read David Ritchie's intro
at:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"dwadholm" wrote in message
Thanks...but I am only formula saavy not tech/programming saavy. Where do
place the code you provided/

dwadholm

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sub printsheets()
Sheets("sheet1").Range("a2:c5").Printout 'Preview
Sheets("sheet2").Range("a4:d15").Printout 'Preview
'etc
End Sub