rlweaver007

Default 2003 Excel isn't reading the book.xlt file on startup.

I have this working in previous version of Excel. I have a bool.xlt and a
sheet.xlt file in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART
folder and also tried them in the user are also and to outcome is the same in
either place. When Excel 2003 boots up it doesnt read the book.xlt file. If
I make a new workbook with the icon on the toolbar it reads it to make the
new workbook from book.xlt. If I use the File menu and choose Blank Document
it doesnt use the book.xlt. No idea whats up here, it always used the
book.xlt file in Excel 2002. Anyone have any ideas?