Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BostonHR BostonHR is offline

Default Advanced Mail merge invoice from excel database

I have an excel database that lists items sold at an auction with the winning
bidder's name and item cost. Each item is listed on a different row. The
issue I am having is that the same person has won more than one item. Rather
than creating a separate invoice for each item is there a macro or formula I
can use so that the information connected to the same name are consolidated
in one invoice? There are over 100 items.

Data Example:
Jim Smith/ table/ $10.00
Jim Smith/chair/ $5
Karen Smith/chair/$25

Basically I want Jim Smith's items to show up on one invoice