Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Absolute References

Not without a macro.

Otherwise the F4 can be be used on one cell only.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:34:00 -0700, Dan Beard <Dan
wrote:

Regarding a recent post "Subject: Changing all formulae in a worksheet from
absolute to relative" the solution was a Macro that made all the references
relative or using Edit/Replace $/[blank].

Luckily for me (!) I want to make all the references in an array of cells
(not all containing consisten formula) absolute so I can copy them to a
further set of columns and then use edit/replace to point them at a different
worksheet.

You can do 'F4' for individual references but is there a way of doing it to
all references in selected cells without having to run a macro?

Thanks For any Help
Dan B