Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default How can I build a custom list in Excel

Try using, data-filter-auto filter and select the 3rd column dropdown and
filter it to true, this will give you what you ask. If you want it on a
seperate sheet select all of the area you want to copy, Ctl+G choose special
and select the visible cells only box, then copy and paste to the page where
you want them.
--
-John
is helpful.

"T2Amy" wrote:

I have a communication plan that idetifies the document name, date to send
and if a document must be sent or not. I would like to create a new page that
lists only the document name and send date if the 3rd column = TRUE.

Thanks