Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nevets Nevets is offline

Default Entering times in 24 hour format

Thanks for trying, but I am trying to do this in an environment where I can't
install a program on my own desktop, never mind on the dozens that I would
need to install this plug-in for it to work for all those who would need to
have it. Users here don't have admin rights.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look he

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html

--