Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Immaculate Immaculate is offline

Default Invoicing using excel macro

Hello,

I want to use MS Excel for invoicing our customers and I can not
figure out how.

I need a macro to open three files 1 - Customer database 2 - Services
database 3 - Invoicing template,

Then another macro will find customer number in services database then
look for that customer's details in customers database and copy data
from both databases to invoice template then after all the
calculations it will print invoice. This process will be continued
until all the services provided in a month are invoiced and printed in
PDF and emailed to indivudual customers.

I know what to do but i don't know how to do it, is there anyone who
can help me with this?

Many thanks