MEG

Default Link to table

I have a spreadsheet that links to several spreadsheets-- 1 for each month of
the year. These monthly speadsheets are not open when opening the single
speadsheet.

When the spreadsheet opens it asks to update the LINKS and I respond YES.

Months Jan to Oct work fine, but when it tries to update the Nov and Dec
links, it acts like it can't find the spreadsheets. I have to navigate to
the network drive and reselect it. After doing some work in the spreadsheet,
I save it. Yet again when it is opened, it still can't find these same
spreadsheets.

What tools can I use to debug the problem? Is there a way to see all the
links in a spreadsheet? Or what other ideas does anyone have?

THANKS,

MEG