Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Printing Sheet Tabs

Hi Richard,
Are you really asking the question you want to ask, because if
you have a lot of sheet tabs you would not see many of them anyway.

If you want to show the sheetname for the current sheet when
printed that is easily accomplished in the heading or footer on the
printed page.
under custom headers/footers
&[Path]&[File] inserts the path and file name
or in Excel 2002 and up &Z will do both

A little dependent on what version of Excel if you want
to use a macro.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"Kevin B" wrote in message ...
The only way I know how to print the actual tabs is to do a screen capture
with <Alt + Print Screen and pasting the image into Word . Of course this
only captures the visible rows on-screen at the time of capture.
--
Kevin Backmann

"richardpu" wrote:

How do I print a sheet with the sheet tabs showing?