Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default Displaying formulas

Hi there, thanks alot for your response, I tried what you've suggested, and
it works, but if I have something in a column after that, and now it doesn't
read the formula anymore. What I need to do is show columns E & G with what
the formula is but all the other columns, before and after columns E & G to
show the correct values in the correct format. Does this make more sense?
Thanks alot, Debbie

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

I am not sure what you mean, do you mean you want to display the formulas as
text string in 2 columns but in all other columns having them displayed
normally?

One possible way, select the 2 columns you want as text strings, press Ctrl
+ h, in the find box put

=

in the replace box put

^=^

select replace all, close the replace dialogue box

would look something like this

^=^SUM(B2:B7) 9

Peo Sjoblom

"Debbie" wrote in message
I want to display formulas in only 2 columns of the trial balance
worksheet,
and the rest of the worksheet to display the values in the proper format.
have tried displaying the values, but it changes the whole worksheet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...Debbie