Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Printing Single Worksheet Multiple Times with Different Data

It is doable through VBA but from where will you pull the data from sheet2 and
where will it be placed on each copy of sheet1 printed out?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:51:01 -0700, Jr. wrote:

What I am trying to do is use a single worksheet pulling data from a
different worksheet to print multiple copies of the original worksheet.
Similar to a mail Merge, but basically to copy a daily number and date from
the second sheet and use it as a variable on the first worksheet.

If this sounds complicated, I apoligize, but considered as a mail merge
would be the closest I could think of!

If I need to, I suppose I could copy the Original Worksheet 30 times, and
put a cell reference into each, just seems like a lot of work---Kinda lazy ya
know!

Thanksl!