Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jr. Jr. is offline

Default Printing Single Worksheet Multiple Times with Different Data

What I am trying to do is use a single worksheet pulling data from a
different worksheet to print multiple copies of the original worksheet.
Similar to a mail Merge, but basically to copy a daily number and date from
the second sheet and use it as a variable on the first worksheet.

If this sounds complicated, I apoligize, but considered as a mail merge
would be the closest I could think of!

If I need to, I suppose I could copy the Original Worksheet 30 times, and
put a cell reference into each, just seems like a lot of work---Kinda lazy ya
know!

Thanksl!