Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kenny kenny is offline

Default Command Button Position

thanks!

"Kevin B" wrote:

If the Control Toolbox toolbar isn't activated, click VIEW in the menu,
select TOOLBARS and click on CONTROL TOOLBOX.

Click the DESIGN MODE command button (pencil/triangle/ruler button) to
activate design mode. Right click on each button and select FORMAT CONTROL.
Click the PROPRERTIES tab and click the DON'T MOVE OR SIZE WITH CELLS option
button and click OK.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Kenny" wrote:

I have 8 command buttons across the top 3 rows of my sheet. Anytime I resize
columns they move. Is there any setting I can place on them that they will
hold their position I have their property's set to?