Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
KMJ95 KMJ95 is offline

Default Two secondary charts in a bar of pie or pie of pie chart?

Hi -- does anyone know if it's possible to have more than one secondary chart
in a bar of pie or pie of pie chart? For example, if I have a main pie
divided into two wedges--one showing the total number of cars and one showing
the total number of trucks--and I wanted to have a secondary bar for each
wedge showing the car models and truck models.

As far as I can tell, I can only have a secondary chart for one wedge, not
both.

Any help is greatly appreciated -- thanks!

--
KJ