Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Splitting Address Info - Text to Columns

Have your "database" send you the information, in a format acceptable to
Excel (or any other software). i.e. City, delimiter, State delimiter, etc
Almost all software is capable of creating delimited files.

Tyro

"betany70" wrote in message
Hello-

Our database sends our adress info without specific delimters - ie
City_State_Zip (I know this should mean that it is delimted by a space but
we
have several cities with a space in the name :) Is there a way to split
based on the text contained - ie everything before the first two cap
COmbination or Enter a specific state abrieviation etc?