Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default autocorrect

Dana DeLouis posted some code that would display the current contents of the
autocorrect list and update the Autocorrection list, too.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...%40tkmsftngp03

Guamer wrote:

Is there an easy way to import entries into microsoft excel's autocorrect? Or
am I going about this the wrong way.
I want to be able to type in a 3 letter code and have the cell autopopulate
with a full address.... for example:
type in aaa and have the field autopopulate with
"business name, 123 streetname, city, state zip"
currently I am going through the tedious task of manually adding to the
autocorrect options in excel. I have all of these codes in a seperate tab
within the workbook.
TIA for any help.

--

Dave Peterson