d chaps

Default open file (as variable) from macro

User inputs a date etc., I add path in front of date and some other
manipulation, and come up w/ the filename that I'm trying to open with a
macro. Then I work on that file, print it, etc. and want to close it. Problem
is, when I record the "open filename", it puts that one filename in my macro
as literal, rather than the cell address. I need that to be variable. As is,
even when a different date is entered by user, it still keeps opening the
same file cuz it's recorded that way in the macro.