Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
[email protected] DFlester@gmail.com is offline

Default Need an =if statement

What I need is to be able to add the units of each product seperately
in the Summary sheet, and get percentages. Essentially I need to be
able to tell the Summary sheet the following: If any cell Column D in
the Order List Sheet = Potatos (or cookies, coffee, meat..etc), then
add the number in Column C in the corresponding cell to the "running
total". Note: Column D cells are a dropdown list (of various products)
tied to the Summary page

I have a sample spreadsheet I can show if it would help.

ANY HELP would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.....as I have been working on
this for over a week (off and on)