Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mary Fran Mary Fran is offline

Default Function for euro number format?

Thanks.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If you do toolsoptionsinternational and then remove the check mark from
"Use system separators" then put a comma in the decimal separator and a
period in the thousands separator then click OK. Now you can print, then
just reverse it after your printout

Peo Sjoblom

"Mary Fran" wrote in message
I want to be able to print spreadsheets with French formatting. I'm not
emailing the spreadsheets.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If you are worried about sending a spreadsheet to somebody in France
using
US formatting then stop worrying. It will be converted to the regional
setting of the computer where the file is opened.

Peo Sjoblom

"Mary Fran" wrote in message
Is there a function that will allow me to display a number (such as
2,435.00)
in the French euro format ( 2 435,00)?

I haven't found a way to format numbers in this fashion that still
allows
them to operate as numbers. (At least, not as the correct value.)