Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mary Fran Mary Fran is offline

Default Function for euro number format?

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it, but it would have to be in "macro for
dummies format" because I've never successfully created a macro.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You could create a macro that would toggle the setting on/off when you want to
print a workbook or sheet.

I will post something later.

Gord

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:08:02 -0700, Mary Fran
wrote:

That works like a charm except for 1 thing: it makes the change globally, not
just for specific files. Of course, I can work around this by just making
the change when I want to print. But is there a way that I can make the
change apply only to those files which I want to print in the French format?

Oh, and thanks to all of you who took the time to try to help me.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If using Excel 2002 or 2003 you can change the separators in
ToolsOptionsInternational.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:19:29 -0300, "Bernard Liengme"
wrote:

The only way you can use a comma as the decimal separator is to change your
Windows Regional Settings
best wishes