Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Colin Halliday Colin Halliday is offline

Default How to turn off Page Layout View as default view

Thanks, but:

This setting is set to Normal View. The problem is not just when I create a
new worksheet (which this setting relates to) but when I first open Excel or
create a new workBOOK.

Any other ideas?

I think it may be something to do with a template.

Colin

"OssieMac" wrote in message
Hi Colin

Click the Microsoft button (Large button top left of screen)
Exel Options (Towards bottom right next to exit)
Select Popular in left column (Normally defaults to this)
Under "When creating new workbooks" heading.
Click drop down against "Default view for new sheets" and select Normal
view

Regards,

OssieMac

"Colin Halliday" wrote:

In Excel 2007 I have somehow turned on Page Layout View as my default
view
so that every time I open Excel or create a new workbook it is displayed
in
Page Layout View.

I want it to open in Normal View by default.

How do I change this?

Thanks.

--
Colin Halliday