Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
galatea2153 galatea2153 is offline

Default Trouble copying graphs

Hi,
I'm using Excel 2003 and 2007 (not same machine), on Windows XP. Each month
I create a graph showing some statistics, which I then copy into a new
worksheet, add a few more graphs, and then send off to someone else. Either
when I first copy the graph, or when I send it, all the dates on the graph
change. Let's say my original graph starts at Jan, then Feb, then March etc.
On the copy, the months will start at Feb, then March etc. Often the years
change too - reverting to 2003 seems to be common.

I'm not sure why this is happening - am I forgetting to do some basic thing
to keep all the months as they are on the original?

By the way, all the data remains the same - just the dates change.

Many thanks

Megan