Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default If Statements

I haven't a clue what your initials stand for, and it would have
helped if you had posted your existing formula, but see if you can
make sense of this:

=IF(OR(np=0,pa=0),0,your_existing_formula)

where np is the cell containing your NP data, and pa is the cell
containing your PA data.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 11, 10:25 pm, Sr Accountant
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that has NP and PA wages on it, and also the L&D and DB
cost. What I am trying to do is an allocation based on this information. I
currently have an if statement that works, except I need to take it one step
further and say if the wages in NP or PA or zero, than do NOT allocate
anything. How can I go about doing this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.