Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Custom Colors

How a file is displayed in applications other than XL will depend on the
applications.

If you customize the colors in the workbook, then those colors will be
displayed when the workbook is opened in XL, regardless of how the file
is distributed.

In article ,
Keyrookie wrote:

I've been reading the forums and I've read conflicting responses. One
said you can't email your custom colors, another disagreed. Which is
it? When I've emailed files before they don't have my colors and look
ugly. I'm using Excel 2003. Does this version allow custom colors to
show up in emailed versions of file?