Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] foreverzeljo@gmail.com is offline

Default sum values from the listed sheets

Hi everybody,

I'm having a little problem with my excel table.

I have many sheets for entering data, they look exactly the same, just
the sheet name is different. Then I also have the summary sheets, that
are also the same as the one for data entry, just they contain
formulas to sum data from data entry sheets.

So what I'm trying to make a list of data entry sheets in the summary
sheet and then the formula that would sum all the data entered in the
listed sheets in the same cell address where the formula is located.

The list of sheets to sum could contain let's say up to 30 places.

And another quick question. Is it possible to somehow link make some
kind of "master formula" and then use it in multiple cells, so when
you change the master formula all the cells that use it change too.

Thanks.