Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scubadiver scubadiver is offline

Default PIVOT TABLE HELP (PLEASE) - REPOST

I had a "stupid" moment

"scubadiver" wrote:

I didn't get a response yesterday and it is already on page 3.

I have a source workbook with lots of tabs. I have separate workbooks that
reference the columns in one worksheet from the source.

All of these workbooks are in the same folder.

The columns in the workbook are then used to create a pivot table (within
the same work book)

When I try to refresh the data I get this error:

"Cannot open pivot table source file"

The other error I get is "pivot table not valid" ???????

Any ideas?

--
"Loose Change 2nd Edition" has been seen by almost 7 million people on
Google video