Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default Need to split a 17 digit number into 17 cells by paste function.

The desighn of this sheet requires a larger text that, just pasting, does not
accomplish. Is there a way without adding commas to paste a 17 digit number
across 17 differernt cells in succession? EG : 1FABP26852L576218.. I need to
paste this number as is above , but need it to split each character of the
number and drop it into a sequential cell in a row.. Eg: 1 in cell c24 F in
cell d24,, A in cell e24.. and so on. I can't for the life of me figure why
this would be usefull in excell but I am trying to make this sheet fit the
presentation of the print... any suggestios would be much appreciated...
thank you in advance.