JulieD

Hi Marty

please see my reply to your post in microsoft.public.excel.misc

and just for future reference it is not generally necessary to post to more
than one group as most of the responders here read a range of groups and all
it really serves to do is fragment your answers and annoy people who might
spend some time trying to come up with an answer to a question only to
discover someone else has answered it in another group.

Cheers
JulieD

"Marty" wrote in message
when adding non continuos calualated tax results as a total the result is
rounded therefore not equal to the cells added? How can I add cells wthout
running problem?