Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JW[_2_] JW[_2_] is offline

Default How do I find out how many rows I have selected?

Keep in mind that Martin's suggestion will count the number of cells
that contain data within the selected rows. It will not just count
the number of selected rows. If it is truly the number of selected
rows that you are after, you'll need to use VBA.
ABR wrote:
If I select a group of rows, and then add more groups of rows to the
selection by holding down CTRL, How can I find out the total number of rows
selected?

Is there a way of identifying how many items have been selected without
counting them yourself?

Thanks!