Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default How do I find out how many rows I have selected?

Hi ABR,

Right click on the status bar and select Count.
Then select your cells and look at the right side of the status bar.

The status bar is at the bottom of your screen and usually says Ready
on the left side and has 6 or 7 boxes on the right side which may or
may not be empty depending on your settings.

HTH
Martin

"ABR" wrote in message
If I select a group of rows, and then add more groups of rows to the
selection by holding down CTRL, How can I find out the total number of
rows
selected?

Is there a way of identifying how many items have been selected without
counting them yourself?

Thanks!