Gord Dibben

Dave

If you post your code we would have a better chance to help you.

Did you use the macro recorder when creating the macro?

Possibly you have the sheet name hard-coded in the code.

If you replace that hard-coded name with ActiveSheet perhaps would be better.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:07:01 -0800, "Dave White"
wrote:

I tried to create an excel macro for the 'Sheet Hide' command from the menu.
All I did was corrupted this command on the menu. Now it always tries to hide
the sheet in the file I had open when I tried to create the macro.

Is there something less drastic than un-installing/re-installing office?

TIA

Dave White