Bob Phillips

Sorry, should have said a bit more., so for instance you could have a button
that does

Userform2.Show
'next line

and next line would not be invoked until Userform2 is closed.

--

HTH

RP

"ryjack" wrote in message
I created a form similar to an Access form. It's for logging in phone

calls
and messages. Is there a way to set it up like in Access where a single

form
appears on 1 page but can generate subsequent pages within the file? Or is
setting it up as a table the only way it can be done? Our IT contractor
doesn't want me to use Access otherwise this would be a breeze. Any
suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks.