Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected][_2_] babypink2807@googlemail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting an item from a list

Help! I am going round in circles trying to resolve this, I have a
workbook with two sheets in it the following sheet detailed as below
and named Prices

Code Type Size Price
A011001 8 tier super 600mm £10.00
A011002 8 tier super special 600mm £15.00
A011004 8 tier mega 600mm £20.00
A011005 9 tier super 600mm £10.00
A011006 9 tier super special 600mm £10.00
A011053 9 tier mega 600mm £10.00

And in the same workbook I have a sheet called Order Sheet, in the
order sheet I would like to pick the items up in the Prices worksheet
but I cannot work out the formula for Validation (if thats the right
way)

So for instance, I want to select in my Order Sheet either the Code or
the Type and then excel fills in the rest ie Size and Price associated
so if I selected 8 tier mega my Order Sheet would look like

A011004 8 tier mega 600mm £20.00

Can anyone help