Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GEORGIA GEORGIA is offline

Default seperate details in different tabs based on row in pivot table

Hi,
I have a pivot table
something like this: (about 59 team member)

Team Member $ #
Name1 -36245.26 52
Name2 -24945.69 63
Name3 -20215.12 50
Name4 -5890.42 32

I know if I put the team member in page field and do "show Page" that it
will put the summary (pivot) in each tab for each team member, but what I am
needing is putting details for each team member in seperate tabs. Right now,
I have to double click on each team member's total ..then rename the tab. Is
there an easy way to do this? (i have Excel 2003)
if not within pivot, does anybody know how to do this with VBA?

Thank you for your help!