Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

If you don't have XL2007 then you would have to use some VBA to give
you more than 3 CF colours. Bob Phillips has a free add-in, CFPlus,
which will give you up to 30 colours - it's available he

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 9, 2:21 pm, Rebecca wrote:
I have the following problem.
I have three worksheets say 1, 2 and 3. I am using VLookup to return a
value in worksheet 3 if for example:

Cell A1 in worksheet 1 says Yes and
Cell A1 in worksheet 2 says No
Worksheet 3 returns Maybe in Cell A1

I have five possible answers that can be returned to worksheet 3 and I would
like to colour the cells in worksheet 3 accordingly.
Definately Yes = Dark Green
Yes = Light Green
Maybe = Light Yellow
No = Light Red
Definately No = Red

How do i do this if there are only three conditional formatting iterations.

Also what do i do if I have more than 5...

Any help would be great.

Thank you