Aad

Jim,

Thanks but this become more difficult when pointing to muliple cell and if
you want to change something. Next to this it will be very time consuming and
you probably make mistakes. I would consider the way Debrah pointed this out
by customizing the feature.

"Jim May" wrote:

I've just begun to work with the Pivot Table area, but
(for now) it seems that if you want to reference a cell within
a pivot table DO NOT go the route "=" and then POINT to the PT Cell;
Instead, manually enter "=B15", or "=$B$15" (Without the quotes).
me thinks...

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button
to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off:

Aad wrote:
When I currently refer to a cell in the pivot table I get the whole
"=Getpivot...."string while I used to get only a cell reference.

Do you know what I do wrong.

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish