Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tartan tim tartan tim is offline

Default Salary and Pension Increases

I have a group of employees who are on different salaries and different
percentage contributions from the employer to their pension fund - some 6%
some 18%. I need to project the total cost of each employees pension upto
their retirement age of 65 years. So the formula I need has to include an
annual pay award each year over that time while calculating the pension
contribution as salary rises.

The formula would look something like this:

1. Salary + say 3% pay award each year for say 30 years - Show final Salary
2. Employer pension contribution (of Salary) for same period - Show total
employers pension contributions for that period.

Any help ? Thanks