Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert morris robert morris is offline

Default ncaa basketball bracket - repost

OK, for a small office pool, I have created a bracket with drop down lists
for the 64 teams (when selected). In C6 (team name), D6 (point value) i.e.,
C6 Florida, D6 1 point if winning. If Florida is also chosen in the second
round E8 Florida, f8 2 points, and repeated through rounds 3,4,5 and
championship, AND LOSES in any round, i would need that point value changed
to "zero" for any rounds that team is picked and has already lost. Am I
clear like mud? I have looked at several formats on Google, Microsoft and I
find them lacking in some respects.

I have all my formulas done for point totals accumulated, as well as
remaining points
possible.

I have now determined I need VBa for this instruction, and I'm just not that
capable.

Bear in mind, this is a 64 team bracket. I'm sure we have all seen these
before.

Is there any help for me? I can also email my bracket sheet if needed.