Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel Chart How do I create Y axis to represent numbers I am using

Select the axis and press Ctrl+1 (numeral one).

Excel 2003 and earlier:
In the dialog that appears, click on the Scale tab, and enter the values you
want for min, max, and major unit, and don't check the corresponding Auto
boxes.

Excel 2007:
Check Fixed for each of min, max, and major unit, and enter the values you
want in the boxes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Krefty" wrote in message
I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another
worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000
3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K
but
I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Krefty