Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Chart How do I create Y axis to represent numbers I am using

Right-click on the axis and it will give you a "Format axis" option. In
there, choose the Scale tab.
--
David Biddulph

"Krefty" wrote in message
I am attempting to create a chart that is populating its data from another
worksheet in the same book. I am pulling in numbers that range from 75000
3000000 and I would like my y axis to be 50K to 350K in multiples of 25K
but
I can not figure out how to adjust the axis key.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Krefty