Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default How do I round a number after finding the average?

The button on the toolbar only changes the formatting, if you look in tyhe
formula bar you will see that the number is still the same. Instead of just
calculating the grade, Round it as in:

=ROUND(Your formula,0)

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Anna H Patrick" <Anna H
wrote in message
Am working on a school grading worksheet to merge into a letter to each
child's parent(s). I want to round the grades to a whole number and not to
decimal number. I used the tool on the toolbar to get rid of decimal but
it
comes back when I use the merge mail feature.